Dr. Claudia Legere
Dr. Claudia Legere is the proud founder and owner of Door to Door MedSpa. She is a board-certified family physician who has cared for more than 10,000 patients in the primary care setting. She is known for her approachable and caring demeanor. Through Door to Door MedSpa, she has created an atmosphere of comfort by providing high-quality aesthetic care in your own home.
Dr. Legere is an active member of the Austin Community, and is a member of Texas Women in Business.
Dr. Legere attended the University of California at Berkeley where she graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in Art History. She completed her post-bachelor, pre-medical degree at Columbia University while researching at St. Lukes Obesity Research Center. Dr. Legere then returned to California to attend medical school at The University of California Irvine where she won a prestigious academic achievement award. She then completed her residency in Family Medicine at Tufts University, where she received a teaching award. She has authored several articles in medical journals and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Dr. Legere provides exceptional patient care, satisfaction and safety. She created Door To Door MedSpa in order to blend her passion for art and aesthetics with her love of medicine.
1993-1998 The University of California, Berkeley
College of Letters and Science, BA
University Honors, Departmental Honors
Major: Art History
Emphasis: 17th Century Italian Renaissance Art
- President’s Undergraduate Fellowship Recipient 1997-1998
- Finalist for Howard Hughes Grant-Medicine/Science 1996 & 1997
- Invited Speaker at the Engineering and Science Graduate Organization, UC Berkeley
1998-2001 Columbia University
College of General Studies
Post-baccalaureate premedical degree
- General Studies Academic Scholarship
2001-2006 The University of California, Irvine
College of Medicine, MD
Graduated with Clinical Honors
- Honors Award for Academic Achievement, 2001-2003
2006-2009* Tufts University, School of Medicine
Department of Family Medicine
05/05/2008 Excellence in Teaching Award, Tufts School of Medicine
2009-2014 Steiner Ranch Primary Care
2014 to present Door to Door Med Spa – Founder and Owner
1999-2001 St. Luke’s Hospital, Columbia University
Obesity Research Center
- “A pulse of insulin and dexamethasone stimulates serum leptin in fasting human subjects”
Eur J Endocrinol. 2002 Jun;146(6):839-45.
- “Insulin, unlike food intake, does not suppress ghrelin in human subjects.”
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Apr;87(4):1902.
2009 Board Certified American Board of Family Medicine
2013 National Laser Institute
- Certification in Medical Aesthetics Training in Injectable with intensive hands on training
- Certification in Medical Aesthetics Training in Advanced Injectables with intensive hands on training
- Certification in Sclerotherapy for Vein Injection with intensive hands on training
- Certification in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy with intensive hands on training