Ideal Protein in Austin, TX
At Door to Door MedSpa, Dr. Claudia Legere offers Ideal Protein to the residents of Austin, Texas and the surrounding communities desiring medical weight loss.
The Ideal Protein aspect provides education and the ability to maintain your weight loss after a diet. The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method has been developed over the last 20 years as a safe, effective, and convenient alternative to fad diets. By building on the basic science of weight loss, this approach teaches individuals how to improve their diet, nutrition, and lifestyle for life-long fitness.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method:
- Medically Developed, Sensible Weight Loss Protocol
- Promotes Fat Loss, While Supporting Muscle Mass
- Education for Post Diet Weight Maintenance
- One-on-one Weight Loss Coaching
Meet Monique, a real patient using Dr. Legere’s “Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program”. If you’ve ever thought about following a weight loss blogger, who keeps it ‘real’ and will help motivate and inspire you, click here.
Ideal Protein serving comes individually packaged to conserve freshness and:
- Can be prepared in 10 minutes or less
- Contain high quality proteins and are very low in carbohydrates (sugar) and lipids (fats)
- Contain 21 amino acids, of which 13 are essential for the human body
- Can be served hot, warm, cold or even frozen
- Can be used to build complete meals by adding vegetables, chicken, fish etc.
- And more
Are You a Candidate for Ideal Protein?
Regardless of whether you need to lose your remaining 5 to10 pounds or you have been struggling with or you need to lose 100 pounds, you could be a candidate for Ideal Protein. Dr. Legere will carefully review your health profile to make sure Ideal Protein is right for you.
Benefits of Ideal Protein
There are many benefits to Ideal Protein:
- Lose 3 to 7 pounds per week
- Superior quality vegetable protein
- Primarily promotes fat loss
- Helps maintain muscle mass
- Promotes energy
- Naturally suppresses your appetite
- Helps re-establish proper pancreatic function
What does Ideal Protein Cost in Austin, TX
Ideal Protein has a variable cost that will be determined by your own unique situation. Dr. Legere will talk with you about your personalized goals and will inform you of approximate costs after the consultation. Door to Door MedSpa accepts cash, checks, and credit cards as our main source of payment options.
More on Medical Weight Loss
Dr. Claudia Legere is the proud founder and owner of Door to Door MedSpa. She is a board-certified family physician who has cared for more than 10,000 patients in the primary care setting. She is known for her approachable and caring demeanor. Through Door to Door MedSpa, she has created an atmosphere of comfort by providing high-quality aesthetic care.Contact Door to Door MedSpa today at 512-309-5161 to schedule your appointment.